Valentines day is fast approaching & what better reason to connect with your loved one than with the true meaning of this day
IT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE SHARING AND GIVING
Valentines has great history but I will not bore you with the fine details as I know we all like a good excuse to celebrate our love for one another.
Approximately 150 million Valentines cards are exchanged annually, making it the second most popular card sending holiday after Christmas – need I say more…
That being said over 50% of those Valentines cards are purchased in the 6 days prior to the day. So, here’s a few romantic gestures to get that 50% better prepared this valentines : –
- When you think of valentines day the card is one of the most simplest of gifts to show your love for one another. Instead of picking up a card from your local garage on the way home, spare a little more thought using one of the many online sites in which you can customise and add that personal touch to express your emotions. Or if your feeling adventurous why not make it from scratch yourself. If you can’t get soppy on valentines when can you?
- Start this romantic day as you mean to go on with breakfast in bed for your loved one, whether it being cereal or a full English breakfast this small gesture is enough to make your partners day.
- Should your other half be working why not send flowers to their work place whether it being a single rose or a bouquet the thought goes much further than the cost in which you’ve spent.
- Chocolates…. I can easily just leave this idea as simple as that, everyone appreciates a sugary treat.
- After a long day on their feet why not spoil your loved one with a romantic candlelit bath with relaxing aromas ready for when they arrive home. Again the simplest of gestures, yet they truly makes someone feel pampered and special.
- If you are lucky enough to have the day off, then get wrapped up and go on a romantic walk somewhere new to add to the excitement where you can find peace and tranquillity. Soak up all the love in the air in each others company.
- Recreate your first date, whether its that restaurant you first met or cocktail bar you met for drinks to take away those awkward encounters.