Our location makes TyGlyn the ideal stopping point for those travelling throughout the country. The peaceful country house setting ensures the best night’s sleep and a relaxed start to the day, with plenty of things to do in Mid Wales nearby.
All 10 bedrooms are en-suite, some benefiting from views over unspoilt Welsh countryside.
Each room is individually decorated with ongoing refurbishment throughout 2019 so you can expect even more comfort.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Colour TV
- Iron and ironing boards
- Guest amenities
- Direct dial telephones
- Wi-Fi available in reception
- Rates are per room per night, room only inclusive of VAT
- Breakfast is available – Continental £5.00 & Cooked Breakfast £7.50 per person
- All rooms are subject to a strict non-smoking policy
- Dogs are welcome in all bedrooms at a small surcharge
- Late check-out available until 12:30pm – £20
All rooms are located on the first floor, and there is no lift access